Native from Dominican Republic, currently resident at Casa de Campo, DR, interior designer Mayra González has provided design solutions to vastly diverse residential and commercial projects, from small to large scale.
Mayra’s design philosophy emphasizes a close link between both disciplines, Interior Design and Architecture. Her style can best be described as contemporary, with a tropical accent.
What we do
For us, at Mayra Gonzalez Designer, each project is a challenge that nurtures our passion for creating spaces that significantly improve the experience of the people who live in them.
Interior Design and Interior Architecture go hand in hand when designing interiors that contemplate the human use of structural spaces in terms of functionality and aesthetic.
The participation of an experienced Interior Designer at an early stage of the construction process contributes to the optimization of two critical resources: investment and chronology.
"THE DETAILS ARE NOT THE
DETAILS, THEY MAKE THE
– Charles Eames –
Why choose MGD?
- Careful finishes.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Tight linkage with national major retailers.
- Strong network with artists, craftsmen and technicians.
- Manpower management efficiency.
- Respect for nature.
- Environment integration to ambiences.
- Money management transparency.
- A professional local counterpart for abroad designers.
Property Owner – Casa de Campo
“I am very thankful to Mayra for taking care of all the zillions of the details. The road was not smooth and the final result is stunning. I’m glad that she understood me and I think, that to a large extent, we worked very well together. So, I’m sure that we’ll see each other many other times.”
Property Owner – Casa de Campo
“Mayra is a jewel, not only as a professional, but also as a person. She connected with our idea from day one, she knew how to make it possible, and even exceed our expectations. She accompanied us in the process from the beginning until after the end. Mayra is … the best.”
Andrés Pichardo Rosenberg
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas President
“To talk about Mayra is not easy task, there is a world of positive qualities in her. I would need thousands of pages or in digital terms several GB to cover who this person is, but making a great effort I can summarize in some lines her versatility, focusing especially on her designer side.
Mayra knows how to perfectly combine her professional knowledge with the client’s taste (often complicated and out of the rules), causing perfect harmony, leaving imperceptible those details that are supposed to not fit the standards of her career, and that she can perfectly make them match for the satisfaction of her clients, without this detracting from the beauty of her designs.
Designing is art and I think that Mayra carries art in her own being, is passionate in her work, commits herself and engages in every detail, leaving an indelible mark on each and every one of her projects. She undertakes her daily work with professional ethics, permeating a feeling of happiness in those around her.
On my own behalf and of Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, I am pleased to express our sincere appreciation to the excellent work of designer Mayra Gonzalez de Gietz.”
“Collaborating with Mayra, as we have done in multiple projects, has always been an enriching and learning experience for our team.
Her ability to work, commitment to quality and attention to detail are fundamental characteristics of her professional practice, and are very evident in the final result of the projects.
The coincidence in our design styles and ease of working in a team, allows us to create a productive synergy between Architecture and Interior Design that translates into projects of great harmony and elegance.’’
Engineer – Casa de Campo
“Within our projects, Mayra has been an experience that translates into the best results our customers may perceive. Her personalized attention, care and constant dedication, make the ultimate aim a dream come true. She is a resource that must be taken into account if you want to maximize the spaces, concepts and details that make the difference, stimulating a feeling of high satisfaction for a cozy enjoyment.”
Contact us for a free assessment
Are you thinking of building or remodeling a villa in Casa de Campo?
Would you be interested in having an Interior Design – Interior Architecture – Finishing Supervision investment estimate, at no cost nor commitment?
Get in touch with us today!
We usually answer emails within 24/48 hours upon reception.
MAYRA GONZALEZ DESIGNER, EIRL
Last updated: February 27, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MAYRA GONZALEZ DESIGNER, EIRL, Condominio Anacaona I – Apto. 203, Calle Dolores Rodriguez Objío esq. Avda. Anacaona; MIrador Sur; Dominican Republic.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to MAYRA GONZALEZ DESIGNER, accessible from http://www.mayragonzalezdesigner.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Dominican Republic
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: http://mayragonzalezdesigner.com